Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wonderful Exhaustion

Hey there. It's me again, it's been a while since I've had an update of more than some weird speech. What can I say, life has been... a lot.

This season of life has been a PAIN. Not even to just me. It's hard watching so many people suffer from life and try to hide it. I don't know if I'm the only one noticing, but dang near everyone has been having issues. I'm not the only one seeing this, am I?

Family (I know it has been for me) seems to be a big source of pain, but when isn't it? Relationships are also a pain. Friendships are also taking a stab at people. What's going on with this period of time? Maybe I'm just in the area of life where, as a junior, life starts to become way more serious. Stress is definitely a suspect. But a lot of it also has to do with people. I guess whether you know it or not, you're probably hurting someone and someone is probably hurting you. As humans, we do that.

Speaking of people (like I haven't been this whole time...), sometimes you'd be surprised at the support you have. I know I have been. There have been a ton of people who have shown up for me recently. From my really good friends like Danny, Tim and Paul to the awesome leaders like Zach and Alan. (There's also that one guy, you know? You've probably heard of Him, dude named God. Cool guy, you should get to know Him. Wicked sense of humor and cares more than you can imagine) My support is other-worldly, from people spending time to talk to me, asking me about life and getting 20 pounds of candy (HIGH FIVE PAUL!). I love you guys (and people I haven't mentioned, my brain is tired but you guys rock too).

No comments:

Post a Comment